Frequently Asked Questions
To use Gazal app, sign up and follow the steps on screen, verify your phone number and get riding!
Open the Gazal app and use the map view to show the zones nearby based on your location.
- Download the App.
- Register your information.
- Before unlocking the scooter ensure the scooter has enough battery for your trip.
- Find your Gazal on the map.
- Scan QR located on the handle and start the trip.
- After your trip is over, end it by pressing the “end trip” button.
- For more info have a look on our terms of service: https://gazal.app/terms-of-service/
There are some parts of the service area where it is not a good idea to be riding a scooter there. For instance, a walking area.
In those areas, an alarm will sound on your scooter as you get in And the scooter will slow down to 0mph.
You must be 18 or over and have a driving license to ride with us.
Should be only one rider.
Yes, it must not exceed 200 Kg.
- One rider per Scooter.
- Wear a Helmet.
- Keep both hands on the handlebars
- Be careful on the bad weather.
Please inform us by reporting defects through the app or by contacting our Customer Care team: [email protected]
There is a bar under the speedometer. It shows the battery current level of the scooter.
The taillights automatically activate and deactivate when you unlock or lock your ride.
Payment and Fees
It is 0.99 per 1 Min, and keep an eye out for any promos.
To ensure that your card details are valid, and you will be refunded as soon as the details are checked.
Refund will be processed according to your payment method.
It usually takes about 10 to 45 days depends on the issuing bank of the credit.
If you need to get in touch, you can contact our customer care team through the following contact information:
Find us on twitter: @Gazalapp
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone Number: 920002147